Orange County came within one point of having all of its schools rated as Fully Accredited. According to information released by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE), eight of the nine Orange County schools are fully accredited for 2016-17, while one school received a rating of Partially Accredited—Approaching Benchmark.
- Orange County School Board Called Meeting and Public Work Session – April 24, 2017
- Orange County Public Schools Featured in 21st Annual VSBA Showcases for Success Directory – April 18, 2017
- Kindergarten Registration 2017
- Orange County High School Teacher Applying for ‘Seeds of Change’ Grant
- Orange County High School Teacher Chosen as 2016 Brown Research Fellow