Registration for students entering kindergarten in the 2020-21 school year will be held March 30th-April 3rd. Registration will be done through appointment only in order to accommodate parent’s/guardian’s schedules.
Please call the school your child will be attending to schedule an appointment and for answers to questions that you may have regarding registration.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
- Gordon-Barbour Elementary (GBES) 661-4500
- Orange Elementary (OES) 661-4450
- Unionville Elementary (UES) 661-4540
- Locust Grove Primary (LGPS) 661-4420
To be eligible to enroll in kindergarten, the child must meet the following age requirement:
- A child must be five on or before September 30, 2020
At the time of registration parents are reminded to bring their child with them and the following information:
- Parent’s photo id
- Original birth certificate or Head Start verification form
- Two proofs of residency
- Physical examination results**
- Immunization records showing month, day, and year with physician’s signature
** Students entering kindergarten are required to have a physical prior to the first day of class.