Registration for students entering kindergarten in the 2020-21 school year will be held March 30th-April 3rd. Registration will be done through appointment only in order to accommodate parent’s/guardian’s schedules.
After you have completed the online registration form, please call the school your child will be attending to schedule an appointment and for answers to questions that you may have regarding registration.
SCHOOL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
- Gordon-Barbour Elementary (GBES) 661-4500
- Orange Elementary (OES) 661-4450
- Unionville Elementary (UES) 661-4540
- Locust Grove Primary (LGPS) 661-4420
To be eligible to enroll in kindergarten, the child must meet the following age requirement:
- A child must be five on or before September 30, 2020
At the time of registration parents are reminded to bring their child with them and the following information:
- Parent’s photo id
- Original birth certificate or Head Start verification form
- Two proofs of residency
- Physical examination results**
- Immunization records showing month, day, and year with physician’s signature
** Students entering kindergarten are required to have a physical prior to the first day of class.