COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information from Orange County Public Schools
Documents and Links
- Distance Learning Parent Support
- Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Orange Empoderando Estudiantes Alcanzando Sueños Plan Instructivo de OCPS
- Plan OCPS para la distribución de materiales de instrucción
- OCPS Instructional Plan to Complete the Year
- OCPS Plan for Deployment of Instructional Materials to Complete the Year
- Información de la escuela superior del condado de Orange para el periodo 4 Cuarto
- OCHS Q4 FAQ
- VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Resources
- March 12 Letter to Orange County Public Schools Students and Families
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking With Children: Tips for Caregivers, Parents, and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Special Populations
- Parent Guide for School Age Children from Virginia Department of Education
During this week we are honoring our exceptional OCHS Class of 2020! I want to thank each of the students who are graduating for their courage, maturity, and leadership. In my interactions with you over the past two years you have always been thoughtful and kind while...
We are customarily aware that the teaching and learning process occurs at the nexus of relationships intertwined carefully with the art of teaching and the science of teaching.
Our Thursday, April 23rd meals service data suggest a 31% increase in total meals served over last weeks’ total meals served.
Staff have successfully implemented three weeks of planning into reality this past week. Throughout the past three weeks under the leadership of the Directors of Instruction, teachers created digital content for students for the remainder of the school year.
We are very appreciative of the efforts of our school nutrition staff and other employees who participated in a successful meals program on Thursday, April 16.
Preguntas de los alumnos que están en los grados (9 al 11 únicamente) Cớmo se proporcionará instrucción a los estudiantes durante el resto del ano escolar? Los docentes proporcionarán las tareas de curso a s sus alumnos a través de Google classroom. A los estudiantes...
In response to the closing of schools for the fourth quarter, OCPS has developed the following plan to Deliver essential content (skills and understanding) through end of school year, Engage students in learning in all courses including electives and the fine arts,...
Orange County High School principal, Mr. Green, and staff have developed a document that we hope you find useful as we continue to move through our school year. The contents of the document focus on more specific areas of interest rather than broad generalities. You...
Under the "Documents and Links" header of this page we have added a new resource you may find useful as we continue to work our way through these times: VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
A beautiful sunny day was the backdrop to our meal service delivery today. Under the direction of Mrs. Linda Blair and her staff, we were able to provide 9,200 meals to 13% of our student population. Thank you to everyone who worked tirelessly to ensure our children...