Department of Food Services – Paying for Meals

Prices for 2016-17 School Year:

Elementary Students

Breakfast $1.30
Lunch $ 2.55

Secondary Students

Breakfast $1.55
Lunch $2.80

Adults and Guests

Adults breakfast $2.15
Adults Lunch $3.45

Reduced Meal Prices

Breakfast $.30
Lunch $.40

There are three ways to pay for your child’s breakfasts and lunches

  1. Completion and certification into the USDA Free or Reduced meals program
  2. Pre-payment through mySchoolBucks
  3. Cash or check deposited through the food services cashier.
    (Please note that returned check fees are $50)

The mySchoolBucks site is the convenient and efficient means of paying your child’s food service meals.


Cash or Check Deposits

Parents and guardians may make deposits into their child’s/children’s accounts in cash or by check at any school through the food services cashier. Payments may be made daily or, as a convenience to parents and to avoid the creation of a negative balance, you are invited to deposit additional monies for future purchases.

We hope you will take advantage of both the nutritious and tasty meals offered as well as the convenience of our prepay options.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.