Documents and Links
- Distance Learning Parent Support
- Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Orange Empoderando Estudiantes Alcanzando Sueños Plan Instructivo de OCPS
- Plan OCPS para la distribución de materiales de instrucción
- OCPS Instructional Plan to Complete the Year
- OCPS Plan for Deployment of Instructional Materials to Complete the Year
- Información de la escuela superior del condado de Orange para el periodo 4 Cuarto
- OCHS Q4 FAQ
- Carta de Informacion Para los Padres
- VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Resources
- March 12 Letter to Orange County Public Schools Students and Families
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Special Populations
- Parent Guide for School Age Children from Virginia Department of Education
September 21, 2020 Dear Orange County High School Families and Staff: We have been informed that a student of our school has tested positive for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019). We are sending this letter to keep all members of our school community informed...
We have confirmed through the Virginia Department of Health that an OCPS employee has tested positive for COVID-19. Given the current circumstances surrounding the employee, it has been determined that there is no occupational risk to staff or any risk to students.
The staff and "B-day" students of OCHS were notified of a verified COVID-19 positive result of a staff member on September 9, 2020. Henceforth, in addition to such localized notification, we will also provide a timely general statement through my blog as positive...
Hemos proveído nueve días de instrucción en las escuelas públicas del condado de Orange. Nuestros estudiantes, padres y todos los empleados deben ser elogiados por su determinación sin precedentes para asegurar que nuestros estudiantes tengan la oportunidad de...
We have been afforded nine days of instruction in Orange County Public Schools. Our students, parents, and all employees are to be commended for their unprecedented determination to ensure that our students have the opportunity to learn in a safe and healthy...
14 de agosto de 2020 Estimados padres y tutores: Estamos muy emocionados de que nuestros estudiantes regresen en la semana del 24 de agosto de 2020. A la luz de la propagación continua de COVID-19 en nuestra comunidad, hemos estado trabajando en estrecha colaboración...
We have more prominently displayed a button on the Orange County Public Schools homepage that links to a support page containing: Computer and iPad Support; Canvas Support for Students; Canvas Support for Parents; Parent Resources; and Supporting Offline Learners....
As we move towards a modified hybrid reopening of Orange County Public Schools, staff have created a letter to parents and guardians that distills the large health plan document into a bulleted format. The emphases within the letter include: expectations for parents,...
The Instructional Plan was officially approved by the Orange County Public Schools School Board at the August 3rd meeting. The Instructional Plan has also been received by the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE). While the VDOE does not officially approve...
The school board conducted a work session last evening (July 27, 2020) where we introduced the final drafts of the instruction plan and health plan.** We are at liberty to share the presentations as presented to the school board at the work session. You'll find the...