Documents and Links
- Distance Learning Parent Support
- Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Orange Empoderando Estudiantes Alcanzando Sueños Plan Instructivo de OCPS
- Plan OCPS para la distribución de materiales de instrucción
- OCPS Instructional Plan to Complete the Year
- OCPS Plan for Deployment of Instructional Materials to Complete the Year
- Información de la escuela superior del condado de Orange para el periodo 4 Cuarto
- OCHS Q4 FAQ
- Carta de Informacion Para los Padres
- VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Resources
- March 12 Letter to Orange County Public Schools Students and Families
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Special Populations
- Parent Guide for School Age Children from Virginia Department of Education
As many of you are aware, on November 13th Governor Northam announced additional statewide measures to mitigate the spread COVID-19. He did so through the Sixth Amended Executive Order 67 (2020). After consultation with our local health department, the state health...
I'm excited to communicate to our learning community that additional options for broadband accessibility are being developed. As of today Orange County added four Wi-Fi hotspot locations for public access with more locations promised in the future. For details on...
We have learned of two positive cases of COVID-19 at Orange Elementary School. In cooperation with the Virginia Department of Health the decision has been made to stop in-person learning beginning Wednesday, November 4 at OES. Students will continue to receive...
The school board unanimously approved staff’s recommendation to commence general conditioning for our Virginia High School League (VHSL) sanctioned activities. We are excited about this opportunity for our students. Adding layers of physical accessibility to the...
October 23, 2020
Dear Prospect Heights Middle and Orange County High School Families and Staff:
We have been informed that a student in each school (PHMS & OCHS) has tested positive for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019). We are sending this letter to keep all members of our school community informed…
September 21, 2020 Dear Orange County High School Families and Staff: We have been informed that a student of our school has tested positive for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019). We are sending this letter to keep all members of our school community informed...
We have confirmed through the Virginia Department of Health that an OCPS employee has tested positive for COVID-19. Given the current circumstances surrounding the employee, it has been determined that there is no occupational risk to staff or any risk to students.
The staff and "B-day" students of OCHS were notified of a verified COVID-19 positive result of a staff member on September 9, 2020. Henceforth, in addition to such localized notification, we will also provide a timely general statement through my blog as positive...
Hemos proveído nueve días de instrucción en las escuelas públicas del condado de Orange. Nuestros estudiantes, padres y todos los empleados deben ser elogiados por su determinación sin precedentes para asegurar que nuestros estudiantes tengan la oportunidad de...
We have been afforded nine days of instruction in Orange County Public Schools. Our students, parents, and all employees are to be commended for their unprecedented determination to ensure that our students have the opportunity to learn in a safe and healthy...