Documents and Links
- Distance Learning Parent Support
- Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Orange Empoderando Estudiantes Alcanzando Sueños Plan Instructivo de OCPS
- Plan OCPS para la distribución de materiales de instrucción
- OCPS Instructional Plan to Complete the Year
- OCPS Plan for Deployment of Instructional Materials to Complete the Year
- Información de la escuela superior del condado de Orange para el periodo 4 Cuarto
- OCHS Q4 FAQ
- VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Resources
- March 12 Letter to Orange County Public Schools Students and Families
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Special Populations
- Parent Guide for School Age Children from Virginia Department of Education
Preguntas de los alumnos que están en los grados (9 al 11 únicamente) Cớmo se proporcionará instrucción a los estudiantes durante el resto del ano escolar? Los docentes proporcionarán las tareas de curso a s sus alumnos a través de Google classroom. A los estudiantes...
In response to the closing of schools for the fourth quarter, OCPS has developed the following plan to Deliver essential content (skills and understanding) through end of school year, Engage students in learning in all courses including electives and the fine arts,...
Orange County High School principal, Mr. Green, and staff have developed a document that we hope you find useful as we continue to move through our school year. The contents of the document focus on more specific areas of interest rather than broad generalities. You...
Under the "Documents and Links" header of this page we have added a new resource you may find useful as we continue to work our way through these times: VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
A beautiful sunny day was the backdrop to our meal service delivery today. Under the direction of Mrs. Linda Blair and her staff, we were able to provide 9,200 meals to 13% of our student population. Thank you to everyone who worked tirelessly to ensure our children...
Please be reminded that our meal service resumes tomorrow, Thursday, April 2nd between the hours of 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM at UES, OCHS, and GBES. The USDA has provided waivers allowing a parent or guardian to pick up their children’s meals without the child being...
On-site kindergarten registration will be rescheduled. Parents should continue to complete online registration.
Many faculty members met virtually with their building level principals today. These faculty meetings were facilitated through our online Zoom presence. The purpose of these meetings was to inform the faculty of the general “big picture” plan and to leverage their...
OCPS supplied 6,160 meals for children today!
Immediately upon learning of a permanent closure to our school year, we began planning for a new modality of instruction for our students. Beginning the week of April 13, we will begin to deploy a distance learning solution. While we believe that the 10-day packets...