On Sunday, March 17 a Dedication Ceremony was held for The Sizemore Fitness Center at Orange County High School (OCHS). School Board members were joined by former OCHS coaches and students as well as members of the community to celebrate the opening of the fitness center. The fitness center is named in memory of Paul M. Sizemore, who was a coach, teacher and athletic director at OCHS from 1952-1982. The vision for the fitness center began with School Board Member, Mrs. Judy Carter, who wanted the students at OCHS to have use of new cardio and strength training equipment. She worked with Mr. Bill Hager, an OCHS alumnus, to raise the funds for the equipment. Thanks to her dream and Mr. Hager’s efforts, and the generosity of the OCHS alumni and community members, over $55,000 was raised to purchase new equipment.