The Vision and Mission of the Orange County Public Schools serve to guide the work that is done throughout the school division and in the community to help all students achieve at the highest levels possible.
To improve the future by empowering our students to value learning, reach their full potential, and achieve their goals.
The mission of Orange County Public Schools, a unified community and premier school system, is to promote a legacy of excellence by empowering all students to maximize extraordinary opportunities through rigorous, engaging, and real-world learning experiences led by high-quality educators, invested families, and supportive community partners.
- Every individual should be respected and valued.
- Physical and emotional safety is essential in promoting academic and personal excellence.
- Fostering an unbiased learning environment promotes critical thinking, creativity, curiosity, and a growth mindset.
- Education is a collaborative effort between students, families, and educators.
- Clear, honest, and consistent communication is key to building meaningful relationships.
- High expectations and accountability must exist among students, families, educators, and administrators.
- Everyone has a voice in the future of our community.
- Ensure clear, honest, and consistent communication.
- Engage community partners.
- Include students in the decision-making process.
- Make educated decisions based on what is best for all students.
- Provide an education that is fair and meets the needs of each individual student.
- Not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Prioritize physical and emotional safety for our school community.
- Promote a culture of excellence by encouraging students and staff to reach their full potential.