Skip To Main Content

Pre-Payment Options

A healthy school lunch with juice, raspberries, nuts, carrots, and a sandwich.
Linda Blair
Supervisor School Nutrition
Extension 1575
Marsha Jacobs
Administrative Assistant
Extension 1577


Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.

There are three ways to pay for your child’s breakfasts and lunches

  1. Credit card or e-check payment at Online Payment Center
  2. K12PaymentCenter Mobile App
  3. Cash or check deposited through the food services cashier.Please note that the cashiers are not permitted to provide change. Any additional money after the sale will be credited to your account. Parents and guardians may make deposits into their child’s/children’s accounts in cash or by check at any school through the food services cashier. 

Money on account may be used for additional a la carte items including extra milk.   

In addition you may use the Online Payment Center to set up payment reminders and to transfer money between your children's accounts.

*Please follow this link for information on student charges and meal account debt Charge Policy BoardDocs® LT.pdf


Community Eligibility Provision


We are pleased to inform you that all elementary and middle schools will be implementing a new option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs called the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the school year 2022-2023.  This means that elementary and middle school students are offered free breakfast and lunch at school on instructional days.

For all OCHS meals, parents/guardians are responsible for providing funds on their meal account at or before the time of purchase.  High school students who are approved for SNAP or have an approved free or reduced meals program application will receive free meals.

Families of Orange County High School students are encouraged to apply for SNAP at or complete a free meal program application at


Online Payments

K12 Payment Center Logo Online Payments for student accounts


Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.

(Please note that returned check fees are $50)

Cash or Check Deposits

Parents and guardians may make deposits into their child’s/children’s accounts in cash or by check at any school through the food services cashier. Payments may be made daily or, as a convenience to parents and to avoid the creation of a negative balance, you are invited to deposit additional monies for future purchases.

We hope you will take advantage of both the nutritious and tasty meals offered as well as the convenience of our prepay options.


Send Check or Cash

You can always bring money personally or send it with your student. Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.


If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.


Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027. Find it here,  from any USDA office, by calling 866-632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    Form AD-475 and justice for all

    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    833-256-1665 or 202-690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.