Documents and Links
- Distance Learning Parent Support
- Escuelas Públicas del Condado de Orange Empoderando Estudiantes Alcanzando Sueños Plan Instructivo de OCPS
- Plan OCPS para la distribución de materiales de instrucción
- OCPS Instructional Plan to Complete the Year
- OCPS Plan for Deployment of Instructional Materials to Complete the Year
- Información de la escuela superior del condado de Orange para el periodo 4 Cuarto
- OCHS Q4 FAQ
- Carta de Informacion Para los Padres
- VDOE COVID-19 Parent Resource
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Community Resources
- March 12 Letter to Orange County Public Schools Students and Families
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Special Populations
- Parent Guide for School Age Children from Virginia Department of Education
Orange County Public Schools will extend virtual learning to January 29, 2021 with ongoing re-evaluation. This learning modality will continue from Tuesday, January 19 through Friday, January 29. Please be reminded that Monday, January 18, 2021 is a holiday.
Debido al aumento de casos de COVID-19 en nuestra comunidad y debido a la carga que nuestro sistema de atención médica está experimentando actualmente, OCPS pasará al aprendizaje virtual completo a partir del miércoles 6 de enero de 2021 hasta el viernes 15 de enero...
We are pleased that we have been able to offer a hybrid model of learning that includes a combination of in-person learning and virtual learning since August 24, 2020. Approximately 46% of our students chose the 100% virtual model while approximately 54% chose the...
Due to the surge of COVID-19 cases in our community and due to the burden that our healthcare system is currently experiencing, OCPS will move to full virtual learning beginning Wednesday, January 6, 2021 through Friday, January 15, 2021. OCPS will not be...
We have learned of two positive cases of COVID-19 at Locust Grove Primary School. In cooperation with the Virginia Department of Health the decision has been made to stop in-person learning beginning Monday, December 14 through Tuesday, December 22 at LGPS. Students...
As many of you are aware, on November 13th Governor Northam announced additional statewide measures to mitigate the spread COVID-19. He did so through the Sixth Amended Executive Order 67 (2020). After consultation with our local health department, the state health...
I'm excited to communicate to our learning community that additional options for broadband accessibility are being developed. As of today Orange County added four Wi-Fi hotspot locations for public access with more locations promised in the future. For details on...
We have learned of two positive cases of COVID-19 at Orange Elementary School. In cooperation with the Virginia Department of Health the decision has been made to stop in-person learning beginning Wednesday, November 4 at OES. Students will continue to receive...
The school board unanimously approved staff’s recommendation to commence general conditioning for our Virginia High School League (VHSL) sanctioned activities. We are excited about this opportunity for our students. Adding layers of physical accessibility to the...
October 23, 2020
Dear Prospect Heights Middle and Orange County High School Families and Staff:
We have been informed that a student in each school (PHMS & OCHS) has tested positive for COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019). We are sending this letter to keep all members of our school community informed…